This quick and easy bark is perfect for nibbling in front of the TV or snacking on at your desk. The combination of dark chocolate, chewy gojis and crunchy pecans make for a wonderfully textured treat! (And it’s not too bad for you either!)
One of the best parts of this recipe – it only needs 3 ingredients:
Simply melt the chocolate, then sprinkle over the nuts and berries…
Pop it in the fridge for an hour then break it up using your hands
Told you it was speedy! For a more in-depth method please see the printable recipe below!
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 2tbsp Goji Berries
- 2tbsp Pecan Pieces
- Pop the kettle on, line the baking tray with greaseproof paper and break the chocolate into small chunks and place into your heatproof bowl.
- Once the kettle has boiled, pour some of the water into your pan, making sure the water level remains low enough that it won’t touch your bowl when it’s placed on top.
- Put the pan on the hob (medium heat), then place your bowl of chocolate on top – stirring it gently until it’s all melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the baking tray, making sure it covers the base evenly.
- Sprinkle with goji berries and pecan pieces, then refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Take it out the fridge then break it into pieces with your hands.
- Tuck in and enjoy!